This Policy governs the information we collect about you and your use of information we provide to you. By accepting this Policy and the User Terms & Conditions Agreement, you expressly consent to our use and disclosure of your personal information in a manner prescribed in this Policy. You acknowledge this by using MoreGreatInsight.com.
Use by Children Information
Children (persons under the age of 18 years) are not eligible to use our services unsupervised, and we ask that children not submit any personal information to us. If you are under 18 years of age, you can browse MoreGreatInsight.com only in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians. You cannot use the Membership Section of MoreGreatInsight.com if you are under 18 years of age.
It is the responsibility of parents to monitor their children’s use of MoreGreatInsight.com.
PART A – The Public Generally
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safer experience and encourage discussion using MoreGreatInsight.com as a venue. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for this purpose and to achieve this goal.
You are under no obligation to provide us with this information.
When you visit this website, we can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
• Your IP or proxy server IP;
• Basic domain information;
• Your Internet service provider sometimes is captured, depending on the configuration of your ISP connection;
• The date and time of your visit to the website;
• The length of your session;
• The pages you have accessed;
• The number of times you access our site within any month;
• The size of file you look at;
• The website that referred you to our website; and
• The operating system your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website-development purposes.
Various pages on MoreGreatInsight.com invite you to provide us your name and contact details to, for example, go onto our mailing list for our newsletter or to enable us to provide you with website-related services, such as notifications.
If you use MoreGreatInsight’s feedback and support forms, you are asked to provide your name, organization, title, address, email address, and telephone number. Continuity will not otherwise collect information from you through MoreGreatInsight.com unless you knowingly provide it to us.
By voluntarily providing information to us when using MoreGreatInsight.com, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us.
MoreGreatInsight.com uses session cookies, which are used only during a browsing session and expire when you quit your browser. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie set by MoreGreatInsight.com is destroyed and no personal information is maintained that might identify you should you visit MoreGreatInsight.com at a later date.
If you choose to buy or sell on our Site, we collect information about your buying and selling behavior. This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
Please note that when you voluntarily disclose information on the bulletin boards or in the forums or in the chat areas of MoreGreatInsight.com or in member profile pages, your personal and other information disclosed in your communication shall become public information and can be collected and used by other parties. We cannot control what third parties in the bulletin board, chat room, or member profile pages do with your personal information.
PART B – Members
We collect information from people who use MoreGreatInsight.com (“Members”). This information may be used:
1. To send news, information about our activities, and general promotional material we believe may be useful to you or us;
2. To monitor who is accessing the membership section of the Site or using services offered on the Site; and
3. To profile the type of people accessing the Site.
USE OF INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE
Continuity will only use the information it collects through MoreGreatInsight.com for the following purposes:
• Forwarding important information relating to Continuity activities and other requested information;
• Contacting you in response to your feedback or query to discuss our services;
• Monitoring Site performance;
• Improving our Site and services to you;
• Internal administration; and
• Other purposes that are in accordance with your instructions.
Continuity may give, sell, trade, or otherwise disclose personal information about you to a third party, including, but not limited to, your company name, address, your name, email address, and phone number.
COOKIES AND ADVERTISING
No personally identifiable information is collected by these cookies. The anonymous data they collect is kept separate from the personal information in your Member account.
ACCESS AND/OR CORRECTION OF YOUR DETAILS
You may request access to your personal information and can ask us to correct your personal information.
You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
MoreGreatInsight.com has security measures in place to protect the loss or misuse of, or alteration or unauthorized access to, information under our control. However, if you send information from MoreGreatInsight.com, it will not be encrypted unless we expressly tell you it is.
We may change this Policy. Such changes will be effective when a notice of the change is made available on MoreGreatInsight.com. We will provide you with thirty (30) days notice to allow you the opportunity to notify Continuity if you do not agree to such changes.
To protect you from unwanted email communications, Continuity adopts an opt-out facility for marketing communication. If you decide you no longer would like to receive marketing communications from us, please advise us by sending an email to email@example.com or follow the instructions in the “Opt-Out” section of the email you have received.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner, or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request, but we may still use or disclose that information if:
1. We subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure, and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
2. We believe the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for governmental or public security in the performance of their functions; or
3. We are required by law to disclose the information.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Our servers and information-processing equipment are located in a number of countries around the world, thus the information collected from you will be stored in these countries. By voluntarily providing information to us when using MoreGreatInsight.com, you are consenting to the collection and use of your personal information by us, including the transfer to another jurisdiction other than the U.S.A.